Tuesday 12 July 2011

ETSY!!!!

If you've been reading the Hidden Domestic for awhile, you know that we really like making things.  When I was pregnant with our newborn son, Preston, I started sewing and customizing baby things for him.  I enjoyed having a few minutes of quiet time every evening to sew.  In fact, now I find myself often picking up a little sewing project after his big sisters have gone to bed and Preston's having his evening nap.  Now that his wardrobe is overflowing with clothes, I've decided to branch out and make clothes for other kids too.

Enter Etsy.  The Hidden Domestic has set up an Etsy shop!  It's still small and only has baby clothes on it, but may branch out eventually into other things.  Please visit and let us know what you think.  I LOVE Etsy and all of the amazing home-made and vintage items on there, so make sure to have a browse around some other shops there too.

Click here to go to the Hidden Domestic on Etsy.

Also, I'm running a competition to celebrate the new Etsy shop.  The winner will get a free baby item (decorated vest or sleepsuit similar to the ones in the shop).

To enter:
1) Look at Etsy and then comment on this post saying what you think of our new Etsy shop.
2) Place an order with us on Etsy.
3) Follow The Hidden Domestic.
4) Follow me on Twitter (@KeriWithington)
5) Tweet about the competition or shop (must include a link).
6) Like the Hidden Domestic on Facebook (click here)

You can do just one of these or all of them; I'll give you an entry each.  Just leave a comment here and let me know which ones you've done so that I make sure to count all of your entries.  Jus tto be fair, if you're already a follower you get an entry for that too as long as you let me know.

The deadline is Friday the 22nd of July.

Good luck everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment