Thursday 14 July 2011

Baby Clothes Competition

Don't forget about the Hidden Domestic competition going on now.

Here are the lovely prizes:

You can pick any one of the items in the Etsy shop, or I can make a new item especially for the winner (featuring your child's name, for example).

Here are the competition details:

To enter:
1) Look at Etsy and then comment on this post saying what you think of our new Etsy shop.
2) Place an order with us on Etsy.
3) Follow The Hidden Domestic.
4) Follow me on Twitter (@KeriWithington)
5) Tweet about the competition or shop (must include a link).
6) Like the Hidden Domestic on Facebook (click here)

You can do just one of these or all of them; I'll give you an entry each. Just leave a comment here and let me know which ones you've done so that I make sure to count all of your entries. Just to be fair, if you're already a follower you get an entry for that too as long as you let me know.

Good luck everybody!

Also, Thank You Thank You Thank You to Lisa for being my secret elf and sending me cooking magazines!  I'm enjoying flipping through them and look forward to trying out some ideas I'm getting.  Lisa's blog is Lisa's Adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment