Thursday 10 February 2011

Crocheted Scarves


I'll be the first to admit that I'm not actually great at crocheting.  I've never tried anything too fancy, and I'm lazy about things like counting stitches.  However, I do like to crochet.  It's an especially good activity on a cold wet evening.  I usually crochet while watching TV with family.  My favorite things to make are scarves.  They're relatively fast and easy to make, practical, easy to customize, and they make great gifts.

Here are two scarves that I've crocheted.  The top one is a long skinny scarf (I made several similar ones, including matching ones for my daughters and myself), and the bottom is an enormous, snugly scarf I made for my husband. 

If you're interested in crocheting scarves, click here for instructions on making the top scarf, and click here for instructions on making the bottom scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment