Tuesday 14 September 2010

Creative Writing Classes at Furzey Gardens



Furzey Gardens, August 2010

I've mentioned how much I love Furzey Gardens before. It's an inspiring place to be, so I'm very excited about this announcement. I'm going to teach some creative writing workshops (and longer courses if there's enough interest) at

Furzey Gardens this autumn.  The first one is on Friday the 15th of October from 10.00-12.00.  The workshops should be of interest to anyone who writes or is interested in writing.  The setting is amazing.  Please don't miss this opportunity.

If you would like to find out more about creative writing classes at Furzey Gardens, please contact me.
If you would like to register for the class, please contact Furzey Gardens.

Thatching at Furzey Gardens, August 2010
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Keri

    I have just taken over as (volunteer) PR & marketing at Furzey Gardens. So glad you like the gardens! they are a bit special aren't they?
    I would love to quote you on the website - the bit about how your girls enjoyed looking for the fairy doors. Would that be OK?

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne,

    Yes, of course you can quote me. If possible, a link to my site would be great:)
    My family loves visiting Furzey Gardens. Good luck with your new position there!

    Keri

    ReplyDelete