Tuesday 13 September 2011

Eiffel Tower Apron


I love taking part in the Secret Post Club.  You never know what you're going to get or what great new blogs you'll discover. 

My last Secret Post Club swap introduced me to the great blog Blackbird has Spoken.  On the blog, I noticed some references to cooking, and some pictures of an Eiffel Tower collection.  So I decided to make her a apron with the Eiffel tower on it.

Not all of the stitches are even, and I really should have ironed it before taking a picture, but I'm pretty happy with the end result.  In fact, I was a bit sad to part with it.  Luckily I saw the pictures of the beautiful macarons that Max made (possible, of course, because of her new French apron), and that just made my day.

I'm thinking I may get started on some more aprons...maybe as Christmas gifts for people...

No comments:

Post a Comment